Social Media Manager
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Remote Work Opportunity
Answer these questions…
- Do you love social media?
- Are you a goal-driven individual with determination for growth?
- Do you want to work for a purpose-driven company?
If you answered yes to all of the above, check out the rest of the job description!
Aerial Produced is looking for a full-time Social Media Manager that will be able to manage multiple accounts, create strategic campaigns for growth and engagement, and utilize media as a force for good.
These would be your responsibilities:
- Account Manager for 14 different Aerial accounts across all active platforms
- Develop and manage campaigns from content, promotion, engagement, to conversion strategies to align with brand and company goals including paid opportunities, advertising, partnerships with influencers and more.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) though our scheduling software, Hootsuite.
- Analyze content performance, report on data, and optimize campaigns to support new data findings.
- Constantly be identifying and connecting with target audiences.
- Engage with followers, respond to messages and comments in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency and relevant content.
- Use compelling hashtags to increase brand awareness and grow all social media accounts.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, bios, and highlights).
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Turn followers into customers and customers into advocates.
Here’s our requirements for you:
- 4+ years of experience in managing social media
- Ability to manage DAILY social media activities
- Proficiency in Adobe suite (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Lightroom)
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Next-level copywriting skills
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to create, deliver, and optimize creative content (text, image and video)
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
- Expert knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
About Aerial Produced:
Aerial Produced is a media production company that utilizes media to promote, people, causes, and ideas. By connecting and empowering visionaries, thought-leaders, doers, strategists, and change-makers from all over the world, we can accelerate positive transformation.
If this sounds like you and you’re up for the job, click Apply - we’d love to learn more about you.